Together We Can!
On one of the longest days of the year we at Lost Ball Company will be hosting a marathon golf event to help raise funds to relieve some of the financial burden placed on those affected during these difficult and unprecedented times.
We will be playing non-stop as a group of 4, beginning at sunrise and not stopping until we can no longer see our golf balls, completing as many holes of golf as we can cram into roughly 16 hours of daylight!
What we are looking for are businesses interested in pledging at least $5 per hole to be donated to a local charitable organization helping with COVID-19 relieve efforts, with 100% of the funds raised by this event being donated.
Where Your Donations Are Going:
"Community Foundation Sonoma County" - a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. More specifically, their Resilience Fund/COVID-19: a grant for emergency food access and other assistance, like help with rent and utilities. They also work with other non-profits to see where funds can be most effectively utilized.
How To Donate:
Visit our GoFundMe page!
For questions and any other inquiries, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to make this event even more engaging for those of you following it from the comfort of your home and on your social media feeds, we want to give you a chance to win some free LBC gear by participating in the action! Throughout the event we will be tracking, as a group, the number of golf balls we lose, the number of times we end up in sand traps, the number of three putts we have, how many holes we are able to complete during the event, and what time the final putt is made at the end of the day. All you have to do is vote on what you think the final stats will be! See details below.
Rules for Voting:
- Each person can place one vote for each of the 5 categories below.
- Five winners will be selected, one for each category. However, it is possible for one person to win multiple categories. If that is the case, multiple items can be selected for their giveaway prize.
- In the event of a tie, the person whose vote was cast first will be deemed the winner.
- The winners will have their choice between any one of our LBC hats, or LBC T-Shirts.
- You must enter an active email address so we can contact you if you win!
- Votes must be placed by 5:00 A.M. PST on June 19th, 2020 to be valid.
We appreciate your participation and support in helping to make this event such a success! May the odds be in your favor!